With much anticipation, the Burnaby Village Museum is finally reopening and in time for Spring Break.
The venue is allowing families to visit, for free, between March 15-26, 2021, however booking reservations via online tickets is highly recommended. The reservations are expected to sell out, so it’s encouraged to act quickly.
What’s There To Do Inside?
The museum hosts a 1920’s village with historical exhibits including:
- Burnaby Lake General Store to learn about popular store purchases
- A newly renovated herbalist shop in the Village to discover the role Chinese medicine has played in shaping communities like Burnaby
- The Jesse Love Farmhouse
- The Stride Studies, where the feature exhibit, Across the Pacific explores the history of Chinese Canadians
- Meeting the teacher at Seaforth School and learn about schooling in early Burnaby
- Wagner’s Blacksmith Shop
- The Steam Shed
- The Interurban Tram Car
- The Ice Cream Parlour
Please note the Carousel and gift shop are closed.
A Few Things To Note Before You Go
- There is a maximum of 6 people booked per reservation and should be from the same household.
- All visitors must answer COVID-19 screening questions.
- Face masks are recommended at all times for visitors and are required in ALL buildings.
Burnaby Village Museum Spring Break 2021
Location: 6501 Deer Lake Ave, Burnaby
Admission: Free, Need Ticket Reservations
Date: Monday March 15th, 2021 - Friday March 26th, 2021
Back to Our Blog