Flow into the night with some world-class yoga, led by one of lululemon’s global ambassadors, Baron Baptiste — and then fuel up for a wild dance party with some tasty grab-and-go cuisine and an array of delicious beverages. The rest of your festival high will be guided by internationally acclaimed and multi Grammy award-winning DJ, Kaskade, with opener Big Wild.
Whether you’re content to chill on the grass and take in the music, or dance the night away, the festival is an epic party you don’t want to miss! Walk around, behold the installations, breathe in the surrounding nature of Stanley Park, and be sure to check out the games and the artisan market for some amazing local vendors.
This is a family-friendly event; children are welcome, and kids under five get in free. Service dogs are also welcome, but non-service dogs will need to party back at home or the hotel. (Check out these dog-friendly Vancouver hotels!
2019 SeaWheeze Sunset Festival
As the sun goes down, the fun goes up. Don’t miss out on the party of the summer!
Date: Saturday, August 17
Location: Brockton Oval at Stanley Park, Vancouver
Tickets: $48 (complimentary for race runners and volunteers)
What you need to know:
- The yoga practice is BYOM (Bring Your Own Mat).
- Rain or shine, this event is a go!
- Bring your water bottle! There will be water stations on site where you can refill your own reusable bottle.
- Be sun safe. The Vancouver rays are strong, so be sure to bring a hat and sunscreen.
- Be sure to have two valid pieces of ID with you.
- Bring a warm layer! As locals know, Vancouver cools off after the sun goes down.
- No one ever regrets bringing a cross-body bag or fanny pack — hands free is the way to be!
- Bring cash. There will be ATMs on site, but if you’re not keen to queue up for the cash machine, bring your credit card (there will be Square payment available).
- Don’t drink and drive! If you plan on having some beverages, plan on a safe ride home.
- On-site parking is not available, but shuttles will run to and from Sunset Festival. Click here to check on shuttle times.
- Bike valet will also be available, so you can secure your bike with peace of mind.
Source: Inside Vancouver