- Wind resistant, breathable and moisture-resistant outer face fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Coreloft Compact 40 synthetic insulation in the core provides warmth
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated, stowable StormHood
- Uninsulated, mesh lined sleeves give light protection and regulate temperature
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Coreloft Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m/2). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized Polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% Polyester fibre
- Tyono 20, 100% Nylon
- Permair 20 - 100% Nylon lining
- Bluesign Approved Stretch Fleece Side Panel - 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
Summer weather is warm, until it isn't. So compact and light, there is no reason to leave it behind, our lightest Atom is there for you when the temperature drops. Strategically placed at the chest and back, the Coreloft insulation is efficient, light, and compressible. The Tyono 20 outer balances airflow with wind resistance and has a DWR finish to repel moisture. Stretch fleece side panels ventilate and an uninsulated hood adds coverage and buttons out of the way when not in use.
Updates include a new fabric package and a button to stow hood when not in use.