XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Two GORE-TEX fabrics combine for superlight, versatile, packable weather protection. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | SL: Super light.
Highly packable and versatile, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Updated superlight N40r GORE-TEX fabric with NEW Paclite Plus product technology in the body for enhanced next-to-skin comfort. Supple GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT backer technology reinforces high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood gives coverage and unobstructed peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
Redesign includes an update to the body fabric with superlight N40r GORE-TEX with NEW Paclite Plus product technology for enhanced next-to-skin comfort.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Compact and lightweight 2L GORE-TEX with PACLITE Plus product technology is reinforced with 3L GORE-TEX in high wear areas for added protection
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight Vislon front zip
- DryCuff laminated adjustable cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers and RS zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N42p GORE-TEX fabric with Gore C-KNIT backer technology
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE Plus product technology
Machine wash in warm water (30C). Double rinse.Wash dark colours separately. Do not use fabric softener. Remove from washer immediately. Do not leave wet. Tumble dry on medium heat. Do not iron.