During the Covid-19 pandemic, we understand that changes are needed in our day to day activities and behaviour. In order to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff, the following changes were implemented in our store. These policies may change as new information comes available from the local health authorities, the city of Vancouver, and the Provincial and Federal Governments.
Thank you for your continued support!
- A maximum of 10 customers at any time will be allowed in the store.
- Hand sanitizer will be in place at the entrance of the store for mandatory use.
- Hand sanitizer will also be required to try on clothing and accessories.
- No more than 2 items may be tried on at one time, and a maximum of 4 items per day.
- All items tried on and not purchased will be removed from the sales floor for 24 hours.
- A strict social distancing policy will be enforced.
- Staff will be be available to explain all policies relevant to the health and safety in the store.
- Warranties and Special Orders will be addressed on a case by case bases until further notice.
- Cash purchases are not recommended.
- Customer will be encouraged to wear masks while shopping at STRUB Activewear.