- Made of 100% recycled polyester plain-weave fabric with exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance, coated with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to resist moisture
- Breathable fabric (40CFM) and front-panel structure allow excess heat to escape quickly
- Soft EVA brim insert for next-to-forehead comfort
- Brim made of NetPlus 100% recycled fishing nets
- Lightweight performance Velcro closure with elastic anchor for a snug, active fit
- Lightweight, minimal headband made with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Pure odor control for moisture and temperature management
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Crown and bill: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester cationic-dyed shadow stretch ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Pure odor control.
- Brim: NetPlus 100% recycled fishing nets. Headband fabric is certified as bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewn
Made for high-output sports and the brewpub afterward, this lightweight, fast-drying recycled polyester cap is exceptionally breathable and features a brim made of NetPlus material from 100% recycled fishing nets. Fair Trade Certified sewn.