Durable and versatile summit pack for multi-pitch rock, alpine and ice climbing. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | AR: All Round.
Arc'teryx developed its own fabric to achieve the hardwearing durability necessary for alpine and rock climbing. Prioritizing abrasion and tear resistance, a liquid crystal polymer ripstop grid is incorporated in a high tenacity nylon fabric. Versatile features suits the needs of varied alpine adventures. Ladder lock hook strap can be configured to securely hold ropes. A large vertical external front pocket eases access to jackets, guidebooks, etc.
- Weather resistant
- Main compartment pocket
- Large vertical zippered external front pocket holds guidebooks, jackets and headlamps
- Hydration port allows for ease of tube passage outside of main compartment
- Micro-webbing hydration hose loops
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- N315r HT nylon 6,6 LCP fabric is a high tenacity nylon with a liquid crystal polymer ripstop grid
- Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Rigid, formed backpanel provides support and structure while remaining comfortable against the back
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- 4 cm/ 1.6 in webbing hipbelt
- Thermoformed shoulder straps
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- Pull-to-open / pull-to-close drawcord main compartment with a weather protective top flap
- Top compression strap
- Two ice axe loops
- Six integrated front lash points
- Ladder lock hook top strap can be configured to hold ropes securely
- N315r HT nylon 6,6 LCP
Surface clean only.