S, M, L, XL, XXL
Lightweight, packable and waterproof GORE-TEX emergency pant designed for maximum mobility. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | SL: Superlight.
Superlight, packable emergency waterproof pant made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Plus product technology. The minimalist design maximizes packability and reduces weight without sacrificing key features. For use during sudden storms, the simple pull-on design has full length side zippers for easy on/off and rapid ventilation. Hem and insteps are reinforced with abrasion-resistant N150p-X GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Plus product technology.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Soft, supple N40r GORE-TEX with PACLITE Plus product technology is reinforced with N150p GORE-TEX with PACLITE Plus product technology
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Full length side zippers provide easy entry and rapid ventilation
- Bottom hem lace hooks
- Low profile external waist adjustments
- Reinforced instep for added durability
- N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE Plus product technology
- N150p-X GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE Plus product technology
Machine wash in warm water (40C). Double rinse. Do not use fabric softener.Tumble dry on medium heat. Do not iron.