Technical hiking pack that easily transitions to travel and daily use.
The Brize 25 combines performance and versatile organization in a pack that moves from day hiking to travel to daily use. The main compartment is easily accessed from zippered top panel, side pockets hold bottles or energy foods, and a top pocket stashes lighter items. An internal pocket organizes headlamp, passport or small essentials. The ergonomic Aeroform thermoformed back panel improves airflow and padded shoulder straps deliver ergonomic comfort and a supportive carry.
- Internal security pocket
- Side pockets can carry 1L bottles or trekking poles
- Zippered top pocket with key clip
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Hydroport drink tube passage with internal clip to keep bladder suspended
- Aeroform thermoformed, hydrophobic back enhances air flow
- Dual front daisy chains with SwiftClip bungee straps to secure items like trekking poles
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Top access main compartment with zipper closure
- Four compression straps - two on each side
- Secures single ice or mountaineering tool
- N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- N630p fabric nylon 6,6 plain weave (Bottom Panel)
Surface clean only.