- Highly air permeable-allows air and moisture to move through the fabric for speed drying
- Low profile
- Breathable mesh head band
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Plastic brim with foam insert
- Elasticated rear headband
- Socora-100% Polyester, 105g/m/2. Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
- Polydel Mesh-100% polyester, 80 g/m/2. A lightweight, highly air permeable, gridded knit mesh with wicking properties for moisture management.
A versatile technical visor for long hikes, backpacking, trail running and mountain training, the Calvus provides sun protection and moisture management in warm conditions. The brim has a foam insert to hold its shape without adding weight or bulk. The Socora polyester fabric is light, air permeable, and wicks moisture, and the Spacermesh band wicks away moisture. An elasticized rear headband provides a secure fit without binding.