S, M, L, XL, XXL
Superlight, highly packable down jacket performs as a mid layer or standalone. Down Series: Down insulated garments | SL: Superlight.
The lightest weight down jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection, this sewn through down jacket is intended as a light mid layer in cool, dry conditions, but also performs as a minimalist standalone when moderate warmth is required. Designed to be as light as functionally possible even the zippers are minimized to reduce bulk and shave grams its insulated with high warmth-to-weight 850 fill power goose down, and has a superlight, tear-resistant wind resistant Arato 7 nylon shell.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Super lightweight Arato 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Mid height collar seals out drafts, layers easily under a shell
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Straight hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Coreloft 40 (40 g/m) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato 7 - 100% nylon
Machine wash in warm water (30C). Do not use fabric softener. Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines). Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls. Do not iron.