0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
Lightweight, five pocket hiking pant with high air permeability for hot weather.
Summer hiking can be hot. Made with a lightweight, warp stretch plain weave fabric that is durable and highly air permeable, the Creston is designed for hot days. Five pockets elevate the versatility while articulated knees and stretch gusset enhance freedom of movement and comfort.
- Air permeable
- Abron warp stretch plain weave fabric is durable and highly air permeable
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Stretch gusset for freedom of movement and comfort
- Front fly with snap closure
- Low profile waist design with belt loops
- Two open hand pockets
- Two reinforced back patch pockets
- Right side seam pocket with invisible zip
- Abron 90% nylon, 10% elastane
Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat. Iron on low heat. Do not use fabric softener.