- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Wind resistant, Insulated, Lightweight, Compressible and packable
- Breathable, Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation and enhanced comfort and mobility
- Internal chest pocket with zip, Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Mid-height collar is insulated and fleece-lined, layers well
- Stretch-knit cuffs, Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- No Slip Zip front zipper, Custom TPU zipper pulls
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Dope Permeair 20 - 100% Nylon
- Coreloft Compact (60 g/m/2 ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized Polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% Polyester fibre.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% Nylon
- Stretch fleece - 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
Light, packable and proven, the Atom LT – an Arc'teryx icon – is a performance warming layer for backcountry adventures, alpine ascents and downtown commutes. Refined for its next generation, we elevated its performance and extended its versatility. The Coreloft Compact 60 insulation retains heat when wet and withstands repeated packing and unpacking. The soft, durable Tyono 20 face fabric resists wind and weather, and stretch fleece side panels improve ventilation and freedom of movement.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.