- Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Durable, and Ultralight Construction
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Compact and lightweight 2L GORE-TEX with PACLITE Plus product technology is reinforced with 3L GORE-TEX in high wear areas for added protection
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N42p GORE-TEX Fabric with Gore C-KNIT Backer Technology
- N40r GORE-TEX Fabric with PACLITE Plus Product Technology
Highly packable and versatile, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Updated superlight N40r GORE-TEX fabric with NEW Paclite Plus product technology in the body for enhanced next-to-skin comfort. Supple GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT backer technology reinforces high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood gives coverage and unobstructed peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
Redesign includes an update to the body fabric with superlight N40r GORE-TEX with NEW Paclite Plus product technology for enhanced next-to-skin comfort.