- Insulated, Breathable, Lightweight, and Wind resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- 850 fill European White Goose Down
- Coreloft 80 (80 g/m2) insulation.
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m2) insulation.
- Arato 10 - 100% Nylon
Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody works as a mid layer or a standalone piece in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood provides coverage without compromising range of vision.