- Breathable, Insulated, and Durable
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- 850 fill European White Goose Down
- Coreloft 80 (80 g/m2) insulation.
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m2) insulation.
- Arato 10 - 100% Nylon
A minimalist down vest providing a high level of core warmth for very little weight, the Cerium LT performs as a midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill down is resilient and warm, the Arato 10 shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. The trim fit layers easily under a shell, and the sewn-through construction further reduces weight and increases packability.