- Breathable, Insulated, Wind resistant, and Ultralight
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Super lightweight Arato 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Stuff sack provides easy transport, secures in pocket when not in use
- 850 fill European White Goose Down
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m2) insulation.
- Coreloft 40 (40 g/m2) insulation.
- Arato 7 - 100% Nylon
Designed with a disciplined minimalism, the Cerium SL Hoody is exceptionally light and compressible. It primarily functions as a midlayer, but its efficient warmth and packability makes it an effective standalone for rest breaks, evenings at camp, or emergency bivvies. The 850 fill power goose down's warmth to weight ratio is outstanding, and the wind resistant Arato 7 nylon shell is ultra lightweight and resists tearing. An insulated StormHood adds warmth.