- UPF 50 performance knit jersey wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Raglan sleeves for ample mobility
- Low profile Thumbholes
- MHW logo at front left chest
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Solar kKnit Jersey 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
Whether you're cranking at the boulders or skinning up a backcountry run, those first rays of warming spring sunshine after a long winter are something special. While you're soaking up that Vitamin D, the Crater Lake Long Sleeve Crew has you protected from unwanted UV rays thanks to its UPF 50+ fabric. This lightweight and comfortable top also pulls double duty as a breathable baselayer when the clouds roll in and it's time to layer up.