- UPF 50 fabric filters out harsh UV rays
- Belt loops at waistband
- Two side hand pockets
- Two secure zip back pockets
- Articulated knees for ample mobility
- Unique Mountain Hardwear roll up snap feature with reflective detail
- Tab logo at back right waist seam
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel, Camping
- Stretch Cotton Nylon Sanded Canvas: 75% Cotton, 23% Nylon, 2% Elastane
An all-day pant that offers a unique combination of performance and style. Backpacker gave the AP Pant its Editor's Choice Award for incomparable fit, design, and versatility. Made from a blended canvas fabric it's comfortable, durable, and has excellent stretch.
Ride your bike on your morning commute, at a working lunch with colleagues, or on the underside of a boulder at your local climbing spot after the office closes.
Roll the pant legs up and secure them with the snap closures, and you'll notice reflective elements—a unique Mountain Hardwear feature designed to make you more visible in dim light.