- Lightweight and breathable stretch ripstop Pertex Quantum Air fabric
- Raglan sleeve construction and Underarm gussets for freedom of movement
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal drop pocket doubles as a stow pocket
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem to seal in warmth
- Reflective heat transfer MHW logo at chest
- Pertex Quantum Air 20D Stretch Ripstop, 59% Recycled Nylon, 41% Nylon
Skin track, singletrack, alpine crack-for fast-paced pursuits where a hardshell is overkill and a midlayer fleece lacks protection, the Kor AirShell Jacket is the ultralight, ultra-packable layer of your dreams. With a redesigned construction for improved fit, this durable yet super-breathable jacket rebuffs light moisture and alpine gusts thanks to its Pertex Quantum Air fabric, and stows in its internal pocket. Call it an ultralight softshell or a super breathable wind shirt, but we just call it the do-it-all stretch layer that never leaves our pack.