- Body is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle/10% spandex woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fit
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Two zippered front pockets; one back snap pocket that shorts stuff into for easy storage and packing on the go
- Comfortable boxer-brief liner
- Light and minimal elastic waistband, with good power and recovery, provides moisture management and reduces bulk
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; 8in inseam
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Body: 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Pure odor control. Liner fabric is certified as bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewn
For your best everyday runs or whatever else you can dream up, with an essential dose of utility, the Multi Trails Shorts have an 8in inseam and are made of a lightweight 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified sewn.