- Breathable and Durable
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- Vibram LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite 3D molded insert
- 85% Eva, 15% Polyolefin Blend
Lighter and more durable than the original, but still delivering award-winning performance and comfort, the Norvan LD 2 is the shoe for long-distance trail runs. Created for daylong runs on shifting terrain, the LD leverages progressive materials and construction to shave grams and elevate durability. The all-season Vibram Megagrip outsole utilizes their LITEBASE technology, and combines with a new midsole material and lighter, stronger, exceptionally breathable upper to shed weight.