- Merino Corespun
- Durable merino blend regulates body temperature in all weather conditions
- Elastic waist with external drawcord
- Tapered leg
- Merino pocket lining for added comfort
- Odour resistant
- Body: 88% Merino Wool/ 9% Nylon/ 3% LYCRA
- Rib: 98% Merino Wool/ 2% LYCRA Exclusive of decoration
Ideal for cold-weather running and training, or relaxing after a long, chilly day outside, the Shifter Pants combine the style of classic jogger sweatpants with icebreaker's terry corespun fabric—nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool and blended with LYCRA for the ultimate combination of durability, stretch, and next-to-skin softness. A modern tapered leg opening with ribbed leg cuffs offers a unique look.
Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics. Merino is an annually renewable fiber that naturally resists odors, keeps you cool when it's hot and warm when it's not, and lets your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day.