- Melange fleece made from solution-dyed recycled polyester
- G-1000 Original reinforcements over the shoulders
- Lightweight fleece that gives that extra layer on colder days
- High collar with chin guard, and two zippered hand pockets
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- G-1000 Original: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
Lightweight and soft fleece sweater made from recycled polyester with a slightly marbled look. Just as comfortable under a shell jacket when gazing out from the Skierfe cliff on a crisp day as it is attractive on its own as dusk falls over your summer cabin. The fleece is manufactured in an environmentally friendly process that both spins and dyes the thread in the same step. For this model, that means about 50 percent less water and 31 percent less energy consumption compared to a traditionally produced fleece sweater. Reinforcement in durable G-1000 over the shoulders results in less friction under your backpack's shoulder straps. High collar protects you from biting winds, and there is a protective flap of fleece between the zipper and chin. Two spacious zippered side pockets. All of the zipper flaps are made from natural tone leather.