- 700-fill RDS-certified, lightweight, breathable down retains maximum loft
- Eco-advanced fabrication: revolutionary technique removes the need for glues and stitching.
- Woven-stretch construction creates durability.
- Continuous channel design traps more heat than standard construction.
- 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane
- 85% Goose Down, 15% Goose Feather
The Super/DS is the first puffy to weave face, back, and baffles from a single fabric. Basically, that's just a fancy way of saying there's finally a jacket made without constricting glues or delicate stitches. (Read: more breathability/flexibility, less cold spots/down migration.) Before, if you were a climber at the Red River Gorge in the fall or warming up at the boulders before the sunrise, you would've had to sacrifice movement for warmth. Well, now you'll never have to.