- Wide, semi-rigid brim floats and has a dark underbill to reduce glare and protect eyes
- Vented crown has an internal mesh lining for breathability, comfort and a cooling airflow
- Adjustable chin strap keeps the hat in place, even in windy conditions
- Toggled strap at back of hat cinches tight for a secure fit during high-output activities or rowdy weather
- Lightweight, minimal headband made with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Pure odor control for moisture and temperature management
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Pure odor control. Fabrics are certified as bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewn
Built for hot days and dusty trails, our Quandary Brimmer keeps the sun off so you can keep moving. With a wide, glare-reducing brim, quick-wicking sweatband, and a secure toggle closure to ensure it'll stay on your head when you finally reach that windy ridgeline. Fair Trade Certified sewn.