- To resist light moisture, this 26-liter pack has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); all fabrics are 100% recycled polyester except the stretchy mesh for the side pockets, which is an 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex blend
- Removable padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15in and has a secure zippered pocket to hold pens, cords and other desktop items to ease transitions from work to play
- Hydration hanger, pass-through access and breathable back panel are as ready for the trail as the daily commute
- Dedicated Desk Caddy compartment, a large main compartment and a front-panel pocket help keep your day organized and frequently used items close at hand
- Bike-light clipping point at base of pack
- 19" torso length fits most adults (the "Refugio Fit")
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating.
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh.
- Side panels: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh. Webbing: 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified sewn
The Refugio Daypack 26L has the go-to volume and fit of our core daypack line, built for efficient working on the go and capable gear carrying on the trail, with the ability to tackle any pursuit in between. Fair Trade Certified sewn