- 100% Pure Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Backward set side seams to prevent friction
- Breathable and Moisture wicking
- Warm when wet
- Biodegradable fibre
- 100% Merino Wool, Exclusive of trims
An incredibly warm merino base layer for the coldest months of the year, the 260 Tech Long Sleeve Half Zip is a go-to piece for winter layering-ideal for skiing, snowshoeing and other cold-weather pursuits. Featuring an odor-resistant, 100% merino wool jersey fabric for premium softness, insulation, and breathability, the 260 Tech is a warmer version of icebreaker’s best-selling Oasis. The classic half-zip design allows for easy layering and quick temperature regulation and the gusseted underarms provide ample range of motion. Flatlock stitching and offset seams throughout makes for a soft next-to-skin feel.
Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics. Merino is an annually renewable fiber that naturally resists odors, keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not, and lets your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day.