- Hood with reinforced brim and opening for pony tail
- Light, functional long-sleeved top for trekking in warm, sunny conditions
- Made from recycled polyester jersey that is moisture-wicking and quick-drying
- Shoulder seams positioned towards the back to reduce risk of chafing
- Slightly looser cut that lets air circulate around the body
- Thumb holes help pull the sleeves down to protect the hands
- Under-arm gussets for great range of movement
Light and comfortable sweater for outdoor life and travelling in warm climates. Made using a technical jersey knit that wicks away moisture and dries in no time for maximum comfort on sunny days on the hiking trail. Long sleeves and a hood offer light protection from the sun, and thumbholes stop the sleeves from riding up. Well-fitting but with a little extra room to let air circulate around the body. Gussets under the arms for extra freedom of movement.