- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Wind resistant, Insulated, Lightweight, Compressible and packable
- Breathable, Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation and enhanced comfort and mobility
- Internal chest pocket with zip, Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Adjustable, low profile, insulated StormHood
- Stretch-knit cuffs, Laminated hem
- No Slip Zip front zipper, Custom TPU zipper pulls
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Dope Permeair 20 - 100% Nylon
- Coreloft Compact (60 g/m/2 ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized Polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% Polyester fibre.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% Nylon
- Stretch fleece - 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it performs across a range of conditions and output levels. Coreloft Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood adds warmth.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.