- Wind resistant, breathable and moisture-resistant outer face fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Resilient Coreloft Compact 60 insulation retains loft while remaining lightweight and compressible
- Light, soft Tyono 20 is air permeable
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Mid-height collar is insulated and fleece-lined, layers well
- Stretch-knit cuffs with an improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers and an internal chest pocket with zip
- Dope Permeair 20 - 100% Nylon
- Stretch fleece - 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% Nylon
- Coreloft Compact (60 g/m/2 ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized Polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% Polyester fibre.
Performing as midlayer and standalone across a broad range of activities and output levels, the iconic Atom LT is an Arc‘teryx mainstay. Over time, we have refined the design to elevate performance, improve durability and extend its versatility. Its Coreloft Compact insulation retains heat when wet and withstands repeated packing and unpacking. Light, soft and durable, the Tyono 20 face fabric resists wind and weather, and stretch fleece side panels improve ventilation and freedom of movement.