- Wind resistant, breathable and moisture-resistant outer face fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Insulated, ultralight, compressible and packable
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated, stowable StormHood
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation while uninsulated, mesh lined sleeves give light protection and regulate temperature
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Coreloft 40 (40 g/m/2) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized Polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% Polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention
- Bluesign Approved Stretch Fleece Side Panel - 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Tyono 20, 100% Nylon
- Permair 20, 100% Nylon lining
Focused versatility. Functional minimalism. So compact and light, there is no reason to leave it behind. The Atom SL is for situations when insulation is required, but in an amount that meets milder conditions. The soft Tyono 20 outer balances airflow with wind protection and has DWR finish for protection from light showers. Placed at the chest and back, the Coreloft insulation is efficient, light, and compressible. Stretch fleece side panels ventilate and an uninsulated hood adds coverage.
Updates include a new fabric package and a button to stow hood when not in use.