- Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Lightweight, and Durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness, with a micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) to reduce bulk and weight
- Laminated construction eliminates bulk and stiffness
- Updated GORE-TEX fabric has a revised tricot backer made from dope dyed recycled yarns
- Women's specific design with cinched back and a trench-style upper back give improved detailing and fit
- Relaxed adjustable hood with front brim for full weather protection
- WaterTight full length front zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers. Note: Our WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40p GORE-TEX fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign criteria
Bringing city style and complete weather protection, the Codetta Cinch is for rainy days in urban environments. The supple, comfortable GORE-TEX fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable. The cinched back and trench-coat styling up the look, and it is lightweight - great for late spring showers - but has room for layers. Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms give freedom of movement, the adjustable hood provides full coverage and the PFC-free DWR and tricot liner are bluesign approved.