- Fit: Relaxed
- Environmentally friendly soft ripstop fabric that is durable, wicking, and has 4-way stretch
- Saddle stitch seaming throughout pant for less bulk
- 100% Nylon thread, the same thread in climbing harnesses used throughout the pant for durability
- Stealth patented zip-off system
- UPF 50+
- Zip off short inseam: 9"
- Bottom leg opening: 16.5"
- Fabric 1: REFLEX 56% New Polyester, 44% Polyester | 164 GSM
Tackle the trails in pants that move with you. The KUHL HORIZN CONVERTIBLE PANT is constructed of REFLEX SOFTSHELL fabric, a soft ripstop fabric with stretch. Quick dry and breathable, REFLEX SOFTSHELL retains its shape, and the high twist yarn displays visible depth. UPF 50 provides sun protection.
For added strength and durability, the HORIZN is stitched with the same nylon thread used in climbing harnesses. Saddle stitch seams reduce bulk for a truly inspired fit. Converts to shorts with patented stealth zip-off system.