- Breathable and Durable
- Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
- Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
- Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
- Vibram LiteBase technology and a new midsole material, 50g / 1.8 oz. have been shed while maintaining longevity and performance.
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite 3D molded insert
- 85% Eva, 15% Polyolefin Blend
Comfort is performance, and as time and distance accumulate, it becomes increasingly vital. Created for daylong runs on shifting terrain, the Norvan LD 2 incorporates progressive materials and construction to emerge lighter and more durable than the original without sacrificing award-winning performance and comfort. The grippy outsole's Vibram LITEBASE technology combines with a new midsole material to shed weight, and the lighter, stronger upper is exceptionally breathable.