- Durable, Highly breathable, and Ultralight
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Drop (Stack): 7mm (19mm : 12mm)
- Compressed Light EVA 55 Shore C + Anti-Fatigue Insert 65 Shore C
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Vibram LiteBase
Experience the unique, transcendent freedom of superlight trail running. Comfortable, breathable and durable, the Norvan SL 2 - one of the lightest trail running shoes made - moves you with effortless speed and confidence on technical terrain. The hydrophobic, hardwearing TPU mesh upper easily folds down for packability, and the Vibram Megagrip outsole utilizes LITEBASE technology to deliver durable performance across a range of conditions while shedding every gram possible.
Updates include lighter weight Vibram LITEBASE technology, a revised upper to minimize friction and improve flexibility, a redesigned collar to prevent debris entry, and a more resilient midsole compound.