- 100% traceable, ethically produced wool.
- Jacquard knitting that binds a lot of air for excellent insulation.
- Wicks moisture away and warms even when damp.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco on elbows.
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem.
- G-1000 Eco: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- 100% Wool
Enjoy winter's colder temps in a classic knitted wool sweater. The pattern is inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishermen's sweaters, and the knitting has a lofty structure that insulates well and is light and easy to move about in. Perhaps it also warms a green heart knowing that the wool comes from farms that follow the strictest criteria regarding animal welfare, land stewardship and chemical use.