- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch.
- 700-fill, RDS-certified down insulation
- Revolutionary interwoven, stitch-free baffle construction
- No insulation in lower body and underarms
- Two harness compatible zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane
- 80% Duck Down, 20% Duck Feather
The Super/DS is the first puffy to take a stretch fabric and weave face, back, and baffles from a single fabric. So, not only are constricting stitches and glue a thing of the past, it means more breathability and flexibility, less cold spots and down migration. With the Super/DS Hybrid Vest, climbers warming up at the boulders before the sunrise and dirtbags at the Red River Gorge in the fall will never have to sacrifice movement for warmth again.