- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags and storm flaps
- Welted, two-way side zips extend from cuffs to thighs for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Inseam is 32in; also available in 30in inseam
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- PFC-free H2No Performance Standard shell (fabric, membrane and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals): 3-layer, 3.5-oz 50-denier ECONYL 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Pants use 3-layer H2No Performance Standard technology and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Inseam is 32in; also available in 30in inseam. Fair Trade Certified sewn.