- Waterproof, Breathable, Lightweight, and Durable Construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE C-KNIT backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim-fitting StormHood
- WaterTight full length front zip
- N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX Fabric with GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology.
The Zeta LT delivers weather protection with exceptional comfort for extended trekking and backpacking journeys. It's made from N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT backer technology. This material is lightweight, compressible, and delivers longwearing waterproof, windproof, highly breathable performance with a backer technology that makes the fabric exceptionally supple, quiet, soft and comfortable. The Arc'teryx Trim fit keeps the shell close to the body to improve the fabric breathability, but leaves room for light layers. Designed specifically for women with functional articulation and gusseted underarms, the Zeta LT provides performance with freedom of movement and an optimized fit.