S, M, L, XL, XXL
Minimalist, packable and waterproof GORE-TEX emergency shell for hiking. Zeta Series: Hiking and trekking apparel. | FL: Fast and Light.
As a part of an early release, the new for Spring 2019 Zeta FL Jacket is now available exclusively online in select colours and quantities.
Designed as an emergency shell for fast and light hiking, the Zeta FL Jacket has minimized features to shed grams. It packs up small, so it's ready whenever unpredictable mountain weather occurs. Made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Plus product technology, the Zeta FL is a superlight, packable, emergency waterproof jacket. Fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. Featured with a WaterTight front zipper and two hand pockets with RS sliders. The non-helmet compatible StormHood secures with a halo adjuster. The elasticized hem helps seal out the weather.
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE seam tape
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- StormHood with halo adjuster
- Non-helmet compatible
- WaterTight full length front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Straight hem
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers and RS zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N20p GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE Plus product technology
Machine wash in warm water (40C). Double rinse. Do not use fabric softener.Tumble dry on medium heat. Do not iron.